Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas morning

Sharing my family with you!
I really enjoy when other bloggers share their families with their followers, so I thought I would do the same.  The pictures are not photo shopped, no makeup added, etc. ~Pure Natural!
 "Look Hudson, Santa arrived"
The kids all stayed the night on Christmas Eve, so we got to enjoy Hudson & Harlow first thing.
 Grampie got the hook up, as he loves coffee.  Thanks to Brooke and John.
 Hudson playing with his gift from us and watching a Christmas video at the same time.
 Good Morning from Harlow!
 I couldn't resist adding this photo, it shows her little teeth peeking through.
This girl doesn't mess around, she is getting 5 teeth at once.
 Danielle is a big Lady Gaga fan.  Her sister hooked her up with Gaga shades.
The are truly awesome.
 Seeing double!  Grandma purchased one and Brooke purchased him one.
He loved them both and didn't want to return either.  Parker loves his b'ball.
 No, Cinderella they don't fit!
 My husband spoiled me with a pair of Valentino bow pumps.  I was SO surprised!
I am loving everything with bows, right now.
 Harlow loved her makeup station.  Like mommy, like daughter! (grammie too)
 I needed new gloves and I got the hook up, 3 new pair.
 My daughter, Danielle puts her graphic design skills to work and handmade these note cards for me.  The handmade stamp in the box for future replenishing.
 Harlow was our present last year on Jan. 15, she is about to celebrate 1 year. (Did!)
 Parker in his new dudes.
 My daughter, Brooke is a Louis Vuitton fan.  Her finance spoiled her with 2 new rings and an awesome key chain/purse charms.  and.........how about those nails? 
 Another girl who loves fashion. (Vince Camuto boots)
 The girls of fashion have to keep the guys in fashion, as well.
 Thank you, Pat!  I'm liking the Henri Bendel store.
 Harlow loves to blow raspberries.  She also curves her tongue.
 Sport's ear buds.
 "Grammie", I didn't mean to pull on the beads.
 "What is this?"
 Not in focus but the balloon came out of the box with a note attached.  As one of Brooke & John's gifts, we purchased a hot air balloon ride for the two of them.  She scared!
 The start of cookware for our college daughter.  She is a Junior at Gustavus and will soon need her own cooking supplies.  She will also need some classes, as she never cooks.
 The Bose store liked us.  Parker no longer needs an extension cord when he is shooting hoops.
 Hudson's favorite thing.
Yes, I bought the girls some "trash" magazines and I bought the right one for Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment