Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween

Happy Halloween!
I've been a little busy (understatement), so I'm behind on getting this out.
The Etcetera Holiday trunk show arrived early, so I have been making preparations for the last show of the season.  I can't wait to show you the line.  Have you booked your appointment?
\
I love dressing up and for some reason like being evil characters :)
As a child, I loved being a witch and that is usually what I am, every year that I dress up. 
I made this cape several years back and hadn't wore it for a while.  So, Cruella it was.....Plus, it is fairly quick to do the hair and makeup.  The witch makeup and nose addition take a bit longer.
When I would go to the door to greet the kids, I would open the door and say "Fur, I love fur" "Is there any fur?".  I don't think they knew what to think of me.  They would just stare and forget to say "Trick or Treat"

I should have dressed my grandbaby up like a dog and took him to the door with me.
The shoes are from my witch costume.
If you looked close at the photos, you will notice a difference.  We took a few photos and then I looked at them and decided I didn't like the added blush.  So...I removed it!
What is your favorite Halloween costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment