Wednesday, May 22, 2013

color lifters

Hello Everyone!
Are you all having the amount of rain that we are here in Wisconsin?
It is a good thing for the water index but not for the dreariness.
Or, the frizzy hair!  When it is raining, I like to wear brighter colors or more cheery outfits to give myself a lift.  Did you know colors have meaning and can actually influence the way a person feels?
 Today, I didn't wear a pink or a yellow but chose this super comfy "Anastasia" dress by kikaPaprika.  I loved the way I felt in it.  I will be ordering it in the pink chevron stripe, I like it that much.
 I'm finding the chevron stripe to be very flattering to the body and the attached dropped waist belt is an added bonus.
I look for this dress to be one of my "Best Seller's" this season.
Enjoy the rest of your week!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty dress, it looks great on you! Both stylish and comfortable with your cute sandals and jacket. My hair has some extra curl and puffiness with this weather also!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann. I have been enjoying your blog, as well. I would love to see some of your artwork, as well :)

      Delete
  2. Hi,Debbie, I am new here. It is funny to think that people have similar problems all over the world: frizzy hair!! Your dress is very nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dan! We are still having a rainy spell here in WI. Thank you for checking out my blog. I am new to the blogging world and would love to be more consistent. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. Love the dress on you and goes great with the dark rinse denim jacket.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete