Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Camo Glam

 You have probably been wondering where I have been, since it  has been almost been a year!
Here's the short~Danielle graduated, moved her to AZ,  chaired Dancing with the Stars fundraiser, grand rascals, winter in WI and on & on.
     Hope all has been well with you all!

 I was just vacationing in California with my daughter, Danielle.  While we were sight seeing we went into a nice consignment store.  While I was there, I found these pants.  Camo Elizabeth and James for a fantastic price of $24.  I was so excited, as it seems I never find great deals that fit.


 The camo print is very subtle but in this photo you can see it a little better.
 I am loving how my skin looks (at 50+).  I will share in a later post what I am doing.  These photos are not altered.  Those who know me, know that is the truth because I am Not tech savvy.


Have a terrific Tuesday!
Pants-Elizabeth and James
Jacket-W by Worth
Blouse-Perse
Belt-from my store, Sondra Roberts (I believe)
Necklace-JCrew (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment