Thursday, March 9, 2017

Arizona/title nine

 Hello from Arizona!
I am so thankful to be able to spend this winter in Arizona and escape the Wisconsin winter.
The weather has been beautiful, even with a little more rain than they normally get.
These first few photos are of Danielle and I on one of the Vortexes in Sedona.  We are trying to feel the good energy.  I have to say "the only energy I felt was the sun and the wind" and that alone felt pretty good.
Me ~"Danielle, do you feel anything?" Danielle~"No".  Danielle~ "Do you feel anything?" Me~"No"
We will have to return and try again!
The Vortex behind Danielle is Bell Rock.
For the fashion piece of the post.  Arizona has been so warm that I have hardly wear anything that has resembled winter.  I wore this to a Rotary meeting and was a little warm.  I normally don't dress this casual for Rotary but I came to Arizona with all casual clothing.


Dress & tall sock-Title Nine
Boots-Gabor
Necklace-India Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment