Thursday, August 16, 2012

Makeup Expiration

Have you ever wondered, "How long should I keep my makeup? or "When is it considered bad?"
Here is a tip to help~ Keep a permanent marker in your makeup drawer, along with a list of makeup expiration dates (below).  Put the date on your makeup when you purchase it~ no more guessing.
Here's a list to help:
  • Blush & Bronzer-  2 years
  • Powder-  2 years
  • Blush, cream-  12-18 months
  • Concealer-  12-18 months
  • Eye shadow-  power-2 years, cream 12-18 months
  • Eyeliner-  2 years
  • Eyeliner liquid-  3-6 months
  • Foundation, cream or compact-  18months
  • Foundation, oil-free-  1 year
  • Lip gloss-  18-24 months
  • Lip liner-  2 year
  • Mascara- 3-12 month
How is the age of your makeup?  Is it time to replace some of it? 
If so, visit~bbmakeuponline.com this is my daughter's makeup line and I'm sure she would love to help you.

1 comment:

  1. Great tips. I was just looking at my cabinet and thinking the moisture masks that have been in there for years are probably no longer good.
    I should throw them out!

    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete