Friday, August 31, 2012

True "Shoe" Confession

True "Shoe" Confession
I thought the title of this blog was appropriate as I have been on a shoe buying spell.  I am a hard fit, especially when it comes to pants but.....shoes on the other hand are a quit easy fit.
For fall there is such a wide variety of styles and colors, which makes it so easy and fun to buy!
Looking at this photo I'm thinking "I should have a shoe budget", as many ladies have a clothing budget. 
Ok, behind these purchases came the reasons I "needed" these shoes.
Top left-matches perfectly with kikaPaprika's color bordeaux, which you will see me in later blogs.
Middle top-I don't have a pair of charcoal and they go with my color palette well (even though they are more of a summer shoe)
Top right-The military look is a trend for the fall and I love my new kika military jacket and I will wear them with the jacket and more.
Bottom left-The skirted bootie is just a fun look and they were a good price.
Bottom right-Well, they weren't such a good price, but I loved the look of this shoe and Stuart Weitzman is a good fitting shoe for me.
Middle shoe-Silver sparkle is a fun trend and I knew that my daughter would wear them too.
 
More on trends~Don't forget patent leather,  ankle-strap heels and booties, booties, booties of every style (see above photo for a few looks).

What shoes are on your list for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment