Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2 pieces for different looks

This is the start of my fall fashion blogs with kikaPaprika clothing
 (except for a couple teasers that I had on Facebook)
I am hoping this photos will give you ideas of ways that you can wear the new fall line.
Above~I am wearing the new Rita top (solid color) with the new Jenna skirt (which is 4" longer than the Simone).  I purchased them in the same color, so that I could give the outfit a dress look. 
My daughter, Danielle was my photographer today and we started on the back deck and you can see we were getting alot of glare. Plus, cropping needs done.
So, back to the front we went.  I am really liking the Rita & the Jenna for transitioning into fall.  The slight elastic in the bottom of the shirt makes it very easy to wear a belt.  I love this top for hiding "muffin top".
At my recent kikaPaprika show, this is the outfit I wore.  I wanted to get the gals in the fall mood by wearing boots.
The jacket I am wearing with Rita & Jenna is the Kelly.  This is a fabulous flowy jacket with great lines in the back.  It is cut higher in the back than the front.  This would be a piece to have in a couple colors.
We can't forget our accessories.  They take an outfit from good to great!

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! What versatile and pivotal pieces for every wardrobe. Thank you for sharing--your classy sense of style & a few great accessories show how to take basic wardrobe staples & make them a WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you wardrobediva! Hope you became a "follower" for future posts :)

    ReplyDelete