Friday, September 14, 2012

Jackets & layering

This time of the year it is hard to know how to dress.  You wake up and it is 50 degrees and by noon it is 80 degrees.  So~ bring on the layers in the morning, to have them peeled off by noon. 
Today, I'm wearing a combination of brands, which I usually do.
The jacket is an older Worth piece, which I just love. Jackets are not only great for layering but will kick up an outfit.  If you are a stay at home mom and find yourself wearing jeans & a tee shirt.  You can throw on a jacket and look put together.  Owning jackets is a wise investment. The skirt and top are both by kikaPaprika (which I sell). They are seeming to be a couple of my "go to" pieces and I own them in solid colors, as well.
As a "rectangle body or b" I love the blousy top for a little camouflage of the "muffin top".  When you are a "rectangle" body shape, you gain in the mid section.  Do you know your body shape?
Adding the red shoes (Stuart Weitzman) added a nice punch of color.  I am loving the studs this season.  How about you?
This is a better shot of the "Simone" skirt and "Rita" top. 
I find the skirts to be a great value, as I wear them in the summer with sandals and in the winter with tights and boots.
 
 
Can't forget those accessories! (stella & dot, silpada, Made Ya Look & lia sophia)

No comments:

Post a Comment