Friday, March 15, 2013

Etcetera Dresses

Dresses, dresses and dresses!
Etcetera rocked their dresses this season!
I have been suggesting almost since the start of my Etcetera career that they drop their neckline on their dresses~They Did! 
This would be a nice mother of the bride dress.  Could be worn to the wedding or a fundraiser.  Beautiful detailing on this dress. 
 
This is a good photo to talk to you about dress and skirt length.  The most flattering length on anyone, is for your dress or skirt to hit right above your knee or right below.  If I were to purchase this dress, I would need to shorten it an inch or so.
My husband saw this outfit and said "Get It".  I guess he liked it!
I love the waistband and detail in this skirt.
He was in favor of this on!
And, this one!

And, I want this one too!
This is not the extent of the dresses.  Come see the rest.
Trunk show ends the evening of the 19th.
Which dress is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment