Friday, March 29, 2013

season transition

Do you love this time of year, when there is hope that the warmer weather is coming?  I am getting spring fever really bad and the sunshine makes me want to shop for new summer fashions (and boy are there ALOT of awesome things out there and lots of color).  I am very pleased with the Etcetera, kikaPaprika and JHilburn lines.
Depending on where you live, this can be a challenging time of year knowing what to wear.  The mornings will start out cool, warm up during the day and bad to chilly at night.
Layering is the answer. 
I am wearing kika Paprika's Kelly jacket in navy, which as truly been a favorite piece. It is cut higher in the back and has two seams down the back for a very slimming affect.  I also like how in comes down to a point in the front and is a little longer than the back.  I can't tell you how many of these I have sold.  And for summer, wouldn't it be great for putting over a sleeveless top when going into a restaurant. (or black, comes in 12 colors)
I call myself the jean queen, when I am not working.  And, I love cowboy boots.  I can walk all day at the Mall of America in these boys, they are that comfortable.  What do your shopping shoes look like?
My western flare handbag and a handmade beaded necklace.  I have had the handbag for Years and can't part with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment