Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Clothes & Cars



 Today, my daughter and I had a few errands to run and before we left I asked her to snap a few photos of my current outfit.  The discussion was where?.....her answer was~by your car mom.  Hence these photos.

 For those of you who don't know me well.  I love cars!  All types!  My bucket list has owning certain cars on it before many other things.  My son is always trying to convince me that I need faster cars, as if I could drive them anywhere at the speeds they are capable of going.  But, it is good conversation with a soon to 16 year old boy.
Do you have a certain car on your bucket list?

Today's outfit was from the store that I used to own.
Spanner-skirt
Last Tango-top
Cynthia Vincent-shoes
Juicy Couture-cross over fringe bag

2 comments:

  1. Love the black and white with the hot pink. Your poses are looking great too. The car was a great back drop.
    I haven't though of cars that much. I do like powerful fast cars but love sitting high up on SUV's and I hate to admit it but I love how practical my mini van is with the kids. I wouldn't trade those sliding doors for anything.
    And this is from the girl that used to say 'shoot me if I ever drive a mini van!'....

    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fashion confessions of a Mommy, Daphne I have already had my mini van days :). I can only drive this car in the summer due to the long snowy winters here. I usually drive a Suburban.

      Delete