Monday, August 19, 2013

Hoot

Hello Monday!
Hope your week is off to a great start.
I am not a tee shirt person.  If fact, if I am offered a free tee, I kindly pass.
I don't like where they hit on my arms (widest part).   And, if you are large busted, you don't want to wear them without a jacket as they will make you look wider.  This is my fashion tip for this post!
I have had this owl tee for quite some time and liked the color combination.  I wanted to feature it with the "Kelly" jacket by kikaPaprika and add some fun, as printed tees are part of a trend, right now.

Thank you for reading and have a great week!  Debbie
Tee-old
Jacket-KikaPaprika
Skirt-KikaPaprika
Shoes-Tory Burch

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable shirt and love the combination with the cream colors.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete