Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Botanical mix fix

I have been under the weather for a few days, now.  Today, I had to run errands and a meeting but didn't want to wear drab colors like the way I felt.  Thus, the floral jacket and patterned pants.  It was definitely a lift to my spirit.





I was not a fan of this photo but liked the look of the flowers, so I left it in for you to see.  I am a "theme girl".  This year the color scheme for my flowers was pink and white, with all greenery at the door.  The yellow flowers are annuals.  Do you have a "plan" for your flowers each year?

Jacket-from Spain
tank-old Last Tango
capris-Old Navy
Shoes-Poetic License

2 comments:

  1. Wow i love the outfit, beautiful colors very classy & those shoes are fab. would it be possible for you to do a post on how you styled your leather leggings/pants as i still havent yet wore mine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jak, I am not sure when I will be breaking out the leather pants, as I am enjoying the little summer that we get in Wisconsin :)
    What I like to wear with leather pants is an oversized sweater or an flowy silk top with pumps or a bootie. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete