Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My fall decor

Seasonal decorating is one of my favorite things to do. 
 I have a storage room full on decorations for every season.
This beautiful fern was in a black urn, until I broke out this antique piece.  
Thanks to my friend Dody's eye for treasures.

This arrangement is on my front porch.  I took a cheap mirror painted it charcoal grey and brought it outside.  The table was in  my family room and I hauled it outside.  The fall decorations could be considered vintage, I have had them so long.
Popped the pillows on the chairs for a punch of color.
The urns and wicker baskets have been like this all summer.  I was happy with how they turned out.
I changed my door decoration out to a fall wreath.
These little cuties were purchased on my last trip to Indiana at Karen's Design.  I did have daisies in them, prior.  Notice my DIY purple dresser.  It started out the white finish with gold trim.  Remember that style furniture back in the 70's?
Just a little touch of fall.  My grandchildren love to pick up the blue bird.  Now, they have the pumpkins that are just their size.
Another little splash.
Dining Room.  Ceramic pumpkins are on the buffet.
I like to take everyday pieces and change them to a season look, like putting the pumpkin on the candle stick.  The candle on the right really isn't crooked, must be an optical illusion because of the angle.

What are some of your favorite fall decorating ideas?

Happy Fall, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment