Monday, September 15, 2014

grey but sunny

It is a cool Saturday morning here in Hudson, WI (35 degrees)
Very hazy in some areas and sunny in others.
 I actually wore this outfit, yesterday while running with my granddaughter and taking my grandson back and forth to school.  It was very comfortable.  Especially the boyfriend jeans.
 I ended up really liking the combination and decided to take the time and photo the outfit for you.
 This grey jacket has been a winner.  It goes with so many of the jewel tones that I wear.
It really helps pop the colors underneath it.
A Close UP!!! 
I have to say that none of these photos have been edited, only cropped.
I believe the skincare regimen I have been using is working.  I am a lotions & potions gal and the closer I get to 50 the more important it is getting.  Can you relate?
 Here is a plug for the shoes~I am wearing AGL shoes and I bought them to wear to Spain.  They along with a FLY brand shoes held up to the test.
 Caught in motion!

 Don't have to worry about busting out the knees on this pair
You can see the hazy skies in the background of this photo.
I don't like when bloggers keep their eyes covered, so here is one with no glasses!

Jacket-Spanner (old, from my past store)
Top-Fever from Nordstrom's (old)
Jeans-AG
Shoes-AGL
Sunglasses-Michael Kors (my summer favorites, this year)
Belt-Fossil (very old)

No comments:

Post a Comment