Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Back in Black

Back in Black!
It has been a while since I have posted, so I thought the title fit perfect.

 I had a lunch date today with a friend, celebrating turning 50 yesterday!



 I tried to zoom in close on this shot.  I have joined a new company called Jeunesse.  It is an anti-aging company that is not only for the outside but inside.  I'm totally excited about the company.  After only 3 weeks of using the Y.E.S (Youth Enhancing System), I have more energy (inside) and my skin feels amazing (outside).  The company has a product called Instantly Ageless, works like Botox in less than 2 minutes.



Skirt-Etcetera
Shirt-Trouve
Coat-Etcetera
Boots-Sesto Muecci
Handbag-Chanel (gift from Husband)
Ring-David Yurman

visit debvogler.jeunesseglobal.com if you are interested learning more about anti-aging products

1 comment:

  1. Love the boots. You are rocking the all black look nicely.
    The purse pops.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete