Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuxedo "Girls Style"

Last month, I had the opportunity to attend the
St. Pat's Gala.  It was a large fundraiser to support their Catholic School.
I do not attend the Catholic church but knew friends going and I wanted to see how they ran their gala for ideas for the Rotary Gala.
It was a great time and many generous parents, grandparents, etc. attended.
It had to have been a huge success.
I had never wore this women's version of a tux and felt this was my opportune chance.  My daughter, Brooke who is the makeup artist, dolled me all up.  She put false eyelashes on me and added the extensions to my hair.  It added a little extra fun and glam to the night.
 

One last picture before we left!
Tux-Etcetera


2 comments:

  1. I love you style Omg i love the way you put outfit togeather.. would love to know your opinion on leather pants/leggings on a 40+ woman do you wear them or would you?
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, Thank you for your nice comments. I do wear leather pants/leggings. I think if they are done in a tasteful way, it is no problem.

    ReplyDelete