Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween to rest

Until next week......Away goes the Halloween decor!
I love decorating for the seasons and my storage room is grouped by seasonal decorations.
I try to sprinkle the season cheer around the house for all to enjoy.
Witches seem to be my favorite Halloween theme.  I was a witch the first Halloween with my cousin who was a ghost, that I can remember.  I believe that is where it stemmed from.
The above pillows used to be sweatshirts that a wore many years ago.
Crazy, I know!
A little here
A little there
And more here
The front door here
The front porch
And more fun here

Do you like decorating for the seasons?  What is some of your favorite?

Debbie

If you enjoy reading my posts, become a "Follower" at debbievogler.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment