Monday, November 11, 2013

Pop of Art

Hello Monday!
(well now Thursday.  This was set for auto post and it didn't post)
Hope you are having a great week.
It was an art kind of weekend for us.  It started by picking my husband up at the airport, then meeting my daughter in Edina to go to an Art Open House.  The gal sold "Fairy Houses" for your garden and I wanted to get some as gifts to the holidays.
Then, due to the extremely windy weather this weekend, we went to the Phipps Art Center to take these photos.
I am liking the trend of the animal motif on sweaters.   Nothing I would overdue but thought this whimsy chicken was cute.  The price was good for a trendy piece, as well.
Recycled Art
This is my fashionista daughter, Danielle.
I keep encouraging her to do a Blog of her own but college studies is not allowing her the free time.




Time to go back out into the windy outdoors.  I love the layers in the back of this jacket.

Jacket-Katherine Barclay
Sweater-Sheinside
Blouse-The Gap
Jeans-The Limited
Boots-Aquatalia

Have a fashionably fabulous week,  Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment