Friday, November 8, 2013

Zip It!

Happy Friday!
Today, I am in the middle of my Etcetera & Kokoon
trunk show and this is my outfit for the day. 
Both the sweater vest & top are by Etcetera!
When I talk details about clothing, the vest is a prime example.  Not only does it have zippers on the side but leather accent.
You can leave the zippers closed or unzipped, as seen below.

This vest is in the current fall collection and available for purchase.

 
This is my favorite white blouse.  I love the ruffles on the sleeves.  And, the fingerless gloves, I don't go anywhere without receiving compliments on them.
Blouse & Vest-Etcetera
Jeans-JBrand
Shoes-Stuart Weitzmann
Purse-Coach
Necklace & Earrings-Simon Sebbagg
Gloves-my boutique

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit Debbie and cool pictures! I love your shoes too. You are looking fabulous.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!
    Soy tu nueva seguidora!
    Bonito look!!!
    Besos,

    ReplyDelete